2010年3月27日土曜日

QTC Invocation

Contest後初めてのQTCに参加した!

今回ちょうど良くInvocationを担当した
内容はContestの感想を説明し、励ましてくれたQTCメンバーに感謝を伝えた
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you know I participated in the last TM Area Speech Contest.
Today I will tell you about my impression of my speech contest.

First, this is a secret. Can you keep it?
Okay, I contrived the domination of the TM world before the contest.
I realized that my ambition was disappeared below the horizon when contest was started, 残念!
(↑受けを狙ったものだが、QTCメンバーは真剣に受け止めて”しら~”となる)

I was not able to pass this area contest.
And I understand my ability of English.

However I learned some valuable lessons.

I had been particularly nervous while performing my speech.
My mind went blank once while performing my speech.
I think it is necessary to get a laugh from audience at the beginning of my speech in order to reduce pressure that I usually use it at my office.
The bottom line is I have to stop showing off.

Either way I was a complete defeat, even if I do my speech without mistakes.
The winners who 3 monsters, オットsorry, ladies had great skills that I couldn't imitate anything.
(↑Monstersは受けた、皆さんそう思っていたのかな?)

However, it was an interesting experience.
I concentrated my mind on speech contest from this January.
I had successively performed a speaker about 3 projects, 4, 5 and 6 to get the qualification for contest and practiced my speech contest.
I studied quite well, even if I do say so myself.
I was convinced if I try, I can do it.


Finally, I really appreciated your cooperation.
Your warm comments and help encouraged me to try it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿